Friday 7 December 2007

mwah

I've been banned from the studio for most of this week as Mark n Paul have been writing out parts and recording live instruments on 'Somebody Said', they can concentrate better without me you see.. so apart from fitting in a rehearsal with me and mark multi-tasking our way through the songs ready for our mini-gigs, i have had a chance to catch up on domestic things like washing and paperwork and bills. As i have left all these for about 6 months (well 3 for the washing) you can imagine what a wondrous mood i've been in especially with all this festive cheer starting up. But its ok becos i'm anti-consumerist so no-one is getting any presents this year, sorry kids! However i have just seen a rather nice dress...
On the bright side we have booked gigs for the new year, and we have a title for our album, and we have just started another new song :) based on a guitar riff this time..
And then theres MySpace - I'm still loyal despite everyone's efforts to seduce me away and drag me into facebook instead. I cant get into that for some reason, i guess i've never been much of a networker. Anyway we've made some supacool friends on MS recently and i'm really enjoying meeting them, so if you happen to be reading this HELLOOO AGAIN! HOWDY! LOVE YA!! MWAH!!XX

No comments: